Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Deputy: counting and manual counting will change 40% of the election results in four provinces

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Deputy: counting and manual counting will change 40% of the election results in four provinces Empty Deputy: counting and manual counting will change 40% of the election results in four provinces

Post by Rocky Sun 10 Jun 2018, 2:49 am

Deputy: counting and manual counting will change 40% of the election results in four provinces

18:08 - 09/06/2018
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Information / follow-up ...
    A member of the House of Representatives Nahla al-Habbabi, on Saturday, that the process of counting and sorting manually change the results of the elections by 40% in four provinces.
    "The decision to count and sorting the manual will correct the results, although it will be accompanied by some problems and differences in the political arena and the disruption of the formation of the next government."
    She added that "the decision will lead to a major change in the results of the elections," noting that "the rate of change in the results may be up to 40% in the governorates of Mosul and Diyala, Anbar and Salahuddin and minor changes in the rest of the provinces."
    "These percentages of changes will contribute to changing the number of bloc seats and the rise of unexpected faces."

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 5:20 pm