Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Terminal: Announcement of manual counting and sorting results next week

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Terminal: Announcement of manual counting and sorting results next week Empty Terminal: Announcement of manual counting and sorting results next week

Post by Rocky Wed 01 Aug 2018, 3:09 am

Terminal: Announcement of manual counting and sorting results next week
    August 01 2018 11:10 p
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [rtl][rtl]Lover of the terminal[/rtl]
    [/rtl]
    Baghdad Post
    [rtl]

The former deputy Habib terminal announced the results of counting and sorting the hand during the next week at the latest, revealing the existence of movement "hidden undeclared" between the political blocs on coalitions ,. 

"The results of the counting and sorting is expected to be completed during the next week at the latest, indicating that the results if they match the previous results, this indicates that the previous Commission worked professionally and must be respected and apologize to them, but if the results are different here is up to the new House of Representatives In self-determination. 

He added that the independent bodies can not be revoked by any party except with the approval of Parliament exclusively, so this issue will be the task of the next parliament, pointing to the existence of informal leaks indicating that the results are consistent with what the previous Commission, but the final statement remains in the hands of the Commission, Currently counting and sorting.

On the formation of the government, said the terminal: I do not think that there is a political respect for people and himself leads to prolong the time ceiling for the formation of the government, because the current situation is critical and dangerous and the street demonstrator, as well as the existence of control of the religious reference to the political process, indicating that the party that will prolong the process of forming the government will present itself to squatting Political, and there is no political entity wants to fall itself, but everyone wants to appear national look keen on the unity of the country.

The political coalitions clarified that: There is an undisclosed movement between the political blocs, but this issue will be resolved after the announcement of the ratification of the Federal Court on the results of the current elections because it is not possible to form alliances on the basis of illogical or material, because the changes may occur at any time right Now.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/rtl]

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 11:34 am