Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Deputy: The Presidency of the Parliament retains full privileges during the coming years

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Deputy: The Presidency of the Parliament retains full privileges during the coming years Empty Deputy: The Presidency of the Parliament retains full privileges during the coming years

Post by Rocky Sun 01 Jul 2018, 10:40 am

Deputy: The Presidency of the Parliament retains full privileges during the coming years
    July 01 2018 02:00 PM
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [rtl][rtl]Sherine Rida[/rtl]
    [/rtl]
    Baghdad Post
    [rtl]

Revealed the MP for the movement of change, Sherine Rida, on Sunday, that the Presidency of the House of Representatives will retain full privileges in the coming years, despite the end of the legal life of parliament, while indicated that the pension of deputies will not exceed three million dinars.

Reza said in a statement that "the budget of the House of Representatives in the session ended is the lowest in the history of parliament, where the salaries of deputies decreased from 12 million dinars to seven million with all allocations and a nominal salary of four million dinars."

He added that "the current government has also reduced the number of guards assigned to each deputy 16 protection elements while the previous sessions had the number of up to 30 elements, as well as reducing the number of cars," noting that "the law of retirement provided that the grant of the deputy pension if he reaches 50 years or 15 years as a service or return to his previous job. "

"Reducing the financial resources of the deputy forced some to resort to brokering or extorting ministers and officials for additional funds, which increased corruption significantly," Reda said.

In a related context, Reza confirmed that "the Presidency of the House of Representatives will enjoy all its rights for another five years, including housing in the palace reserved for the presidency and the preparation of elements of protection." 

Count

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/rtl]

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 9:25 pm