BAGHDAD / Network Iraq News-cross National Alliance MP Abdul - Hadi al - Hakim on Tuesday, opposition to the project of the Iraqi Council of Representatives Act, revealing the contents of theproject privileges of the presidency and members of Alcil.okan House of Representatives has ended in its regular held yesterday under the chairmanship of President of the Council Salim Jubouri first reading of the draft Hakim Qannouna.oukal in a statement today: "I am at a time when I call it to a law to the House of Representatives includes activating the legislative role and oversight to be expressed against the values ​​and principles and the interests and the concerns and needs of thecitizens, strongly opposed to the contents of the mentioned draft of the privileges the law President and members of the presidential Council and the House of Representatives . "He added that" thetask of the legislative branch of the House of Representatives as well as legislation and supervisionto achieve social justice among citizens and bridge the deep gap and the vast difference between thecitizen and the official in rights and duties, as before the law establishes what is incompatible with the principles and values ​​in many paragraphs . "he Hakim that" the above Vsoaml full force with many of my fellow MPs to reject the law, and the only amendment to its articles and paragraphs to ensure delete those privileges alleged rights by what Allah revealed by the Sultan, seeking to makethe interest of citizens , not personal interests first and the most important responsibilities and thefunctions of the presidency and members of the House of Representatives, a vision of the upper reference repeatedly urged them in its multiple and proposed marriage to her. "