Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The new president of the Dhi Qar investment, addressing the businessmen: Present your projects and s

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The new president of the Dhi Qar investment, addressing the businessmen: Present your projects and s Empty The new president of the Dhi Qar investment, addressing the businessmen: Present your projects and s

Post by Rocky Sun Jul 08, 2018 4:25 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

2018/07/08 10:55

(Encyclopedia of this day , news | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] ) -
    The attached photo: 

Overview: 

News Network Nasiriyah:

The new president of the Investment Authority in Dhi Qar today promised Imad al-Attabi to provide full support and support for businessmen in the province in the implementation of new investment projects, and asked the managers of administrative units to submit any new proposals to support investment in their cities.

Al-Attabi told Al-Nass News Network

The new president of the Investment Authority in Dhi Qar today promised Imad al-Atabi to provide full support and support for businessmen in the province in the implementation of new investment projects, and demanded the managers of administrative units to submit any new proposals to support investment in their cities. Will call for an expanded meeting of businessmen and contractors and owners of capital at the level of the province to listen to their proposals and ideas on investment projects in Dhi Qar, pledging full support to them.

read more

Note: The content entitled "The new president of Dhi Qar Investment", addressed to the businessmen: Present your projects and support you strongly. First published on the website of Nasiriyah News Network. The encyclopedia of this news day is not guaranteed in any way. 
    You can find out the details of this address (the new chairman of Thi-Qar Investment Addressing the businessmen: submit your projects and support you strongly) through its original source (Nasiriyah News Network).

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 3:25 pm