Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

President of the Investment Authority: The value of unfinished projects is estimated at $ 70 billion

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

President of the Investment Authority: The value of unfinished projects is estimated at $ 70 billion Empty President of the Investment Authority: The value of unfinished projects is estimated at $ 70 billion

Post by Rocky Sat 24 Apr 2021, 8:15 am

President of the Investment Authority: The value of unfinished projects is estimated at $ 70 billion or more
    by [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]One Hour ago
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    The President of the National Investment Authority, Suha Al-Najjar, said that of the two thousand three hundred and twenty-two projects granted by the authority, only six hundred and thirteen projects have been completed, including about a thousand fake projects, some of them without investment licenses.
    Al-Najjar said in a press statement that the unfinished contracts were granted through widespread corruption in Iraq and are valued at about seventy billion dollars, noting that there are people who do not even get an application form despite their papers being complete while others get plots of land in vital places. Two minutes, and others take advantage of the investment leave to take loans from banks without paying them.
    The President of the Investment Authority emphasized that the fight against corruption is not easy at all, noting at the same time that it is exposed to security pressures and direct threats.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 2:41 pm