Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

TEHRAN: The United States is unable to wage war against us

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

TEHRAN: The United States is unable to wage war against us Empty TEHRAN: The United States is unable to wage war against us

Post by Rocky Sun 15 Jul 2018, 7:20 am

TEHRAN: The United States is unable to wage war against us
    TEHRAN: The United States is unable to wage war against us Irq_1500556478_1531656735
    BAGHDAD / The leader of Iran's Revolutionary Guards, Ismail Kuthari, said on Sunday that the United States, unable to fight the war against Iran.
    "When the President of the Republic talks about the interests of the government," Kuthari, assistant commander of the Iranian Revolutionary Guards headquarters, said in an interview with the newspaper Etemad, commenting on President Hassan Rowhani's statement on the possibility of closing the Strait of Hormuz and the country's need for internal harmony. National, all political currents support him to stand strong against American ambitions and similar like Britain. "
    Tehran once again threatened explicitly, closing the Straits of Hormuz to Gulf oil shipments if Iran was prevented from exporting its oil under US sanctions.
    For its part, the United States warned Iran of the consequences of blocking international shipping.
    The US military said its naval forces guaranteed freedom of navigation and trade flow, in response to the Iranian threat

http://aynaliraqnews.com/index.php?aa=news&id22=101665

Current date/time is Mon 18 Mar 2024, 9:25 pm