Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Peru: Sound recording scandal topple all members of the Supreme Court

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Peru: Sound recording scandal topple all members of the Supreme Court Empty Peru: Sound recording scandal topple all members of the Supreme Court

Post by Rocky Fri 20 Jul 2018, 2:45 am

Peru: Sound recording scandal topple all members of the Supreme Court 2018720935205600Q

Peru: Sound recording scandal topple all members of the Supreme Court

The Peruvian Supreme Court announced that its chairman, Deverelli Rodríguez, submitted his resignation on Thursday after broadcasting recordings of the voices of judges deliberating on penalties for money.
    "Given the crisis facing the judicial institution (the highest in the country), I resign," Rodriguez wrote in a letter posted on Twitter.
    President of the National Judiciary Council Orlando Velasquez also submitted his resignation three days after taking office after the resignation of his predecessor. "Our withdrawal preserves our dignity," said Velasquez, the sixth member to resign from the council.
    The seventh and final member of the council could resign in the coming hours.
    Thousands of Peruvians gathered in the streets of some of the country's cities on Thursday evening chanting "to get rid of all the corrupt."
    The Peruvian judiciary, which is shaken by the scandal, put Wednesday "in a state of emergency" for 90 days, according to the official newspaper.
    The decisions came a week after the Peruvian media published recordings of the voice of Supreme Court Justice Cesar Inostroza, speaking of a case accused of raping an 11-year-old girl. "Do you want to lower his sentence or confirm his innocence?"
    A number of the scandal-ridden judges were sacked while President Martin Vizcara dismissed Justice Minister Salvador Irizi.

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 6:20 pm