Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The Federal Supreme Court issued a new decision on the Supreme Judicial Council Act

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The Federal Supreme Court issued a new decision on the Supreme Judicial Council Act Empty The Federal Supreme Court issued a new decision on the Supreme Judicial Council Act

Post by Rocky Wed 31 May 2017, 4:09 am

The Federal Supreme Court issued a new decision on the Supreme Judicial Council Act

News Agency pratha 15 05/31/2017

It issued the Federal Supreme Court, on Wednesday, a new resolution on the Supreme Judicial Council Act, noting that the initial pay university degrees public administrations of the Supreme Judicial Council does not lead owners to strike the principle of judicial independence.

The court said in a statement that "the Supreme Federal Court held its chaired by Judge Medhat al-Mahmoud and the presence of all its members and received an appeal of the Supreme Judicial Council Law No. (45) for the year 2017".

The statement said that "the prosecutor said in his claim that the law has been submitted by the executive branch, also objected to taking the initial university degree holders of public administration of the Supreme Judicial Council positions and stressed that it hits the principle of judicial independence contained in the Constitution."

He pointed out that "the Court affirmed that the Supreme Judicial Council Act had come within a group laws sent by the judicial authority of the Federal and were amendments to some of its clauses," adding that "the Supreme Federal Court addressed those amendments earlier in her decision number (19 / Federal / 2017)."

He continued that "the court found to pay the owners of the primary university degrees for positions of public administration of the Supreme Judicial Council does not lead to striking the principle of independence of the judiciary because the public administration is concerned with the affairs of associate does not mean the practice of the judiciary," noting that "the court dismissed the case for the absence of constitutional authority for it."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 1:28 pm