Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

This is stipulated by Iraqi law regarding the withdrawal of the employee's hand in the state

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

This is stipulated by Iraqi law regarding the withdrawal of the employee's hand in the state Empty This is stipulated by Iraqi law regarding the withdrawal of the employee's hand in the state

Post by Rocky Sun 29 Jul 2018, 8:45 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

This is stipulated by Iraqi law regarding the withdrawal of the employee's hand in the state

Iraqi law defines barriers to be adopted upon the withdrawal of any employee of the State, as a result of the commission of offenses that require that decision be taken against him.
    Article 17, paragraph 1, of the State Employees Discipline Act, which was read by the Journal News, states that "the withdrawal of the employee's hand shall be within a period of no more than 60 days. This article shall apply if the employee's stay in his office causes harm to the public interest and is reinstated After the expiration of the mentioned period, unless there is a prohibited. "
    Article 18 of the same Act also states that "the employee of the withdrawee shall be entitled to pay his salary during the period of withdrawal of his hand".
    It is noteworthy that the Information Office of the Prime Minister Haider Abadi announced on Sunday that the latter ordered the withdrawal of the Minister of Electricity Qassim Fahdawi on the background of the deterioration of electricity services and until the completion of investigations, where Fahdawi employee of the rank of minister.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 11:18 pm