Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Inter-Korean talks begin in preparation for a third summit between leaders of the two countries

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Inter-Korean talks begin in preparation for a third summit between leaders of the two countries Empty Inter-Korean talks begin in preparation for a third summit between leaders of the two countries

Post by Rocky Mon 13 Aug 2018, 2:35 am

Inter-Korean talks begin in preparation for a third summit between leaders of the two countries

09:51 - 13/08/2018

Inter-Korean talks begin in preparation for a third summit between leaders of the two countries %D9%83%D9%88%D8%B1%D9%8A%D8%A7-696x377
    Information / Baghdad ..
    Senior officials from the two Koreas began talks on Monday in preparation for a third summit between South Korean President Moon Jae-en and North Korean leader Kim Jong-un.
    But the South Korean president has agreed with the North Korean leader during his first historic summit in April to visit Pyongyang in the autumn.
    The talks, which began between the two Koreas on the northern side of Panmunjom village in the demilitarized zone between the two countries, came at the request of Pyongyang, which proposed on Thursday to hold a meeting to "review progress" since the April summit, which paved the way for the historic meeting between Kim and US President Donald Trump in Singapore last June.
    Since then, inter-Korean exchanges have increased so dramatically that the two countries plan to resume next week's reunions of families separated by the war for the first time in three years.
    "We will conduct a comprehensive assessment of the progress made on the implementation of the Panmunjom Declaration and discuss the next steps," South Korea's Unification Minister Cho Myung-gyeon, who heads his country's delegation, told the meeting. "We will also discuss the autumn summit that was approved in the declaration." Ending / 25

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 5:25 pm