Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Oil is falling as US inventories increase and economic outlook is bleak

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Oil is falling as US inventories increase and economic outlook is bleak Empty Oil is falling as US inventories increase and economic outlook is bleak

Post by Rocky Wed 15 Aug 2018, 3:27 am

Oil is falling as US inventories increase and economic outlook is bleak

Oil is falling as US inventories increase and economic outlook is bleak 9427

Oil prices fell on Wednesday on a report of a rise in US inventories of crude, while a bleak economic outlook raised speculation about lower demand for fuel.
    Brent crude futures were $ 72.14 a barrel at 1221 GMT, down 32 cents, or 0.4 percent, from the last close.
    WTI futures fell 34 cents, or 0.5 percent, to $ 66.70 a barrel.
    US crude inventories rose 3.7 million barrels in the week ending Aug. 10 to 410.8 million barrels, compared with analysts' forecasts of a 2.5 million barrel decline.
    The US Petroleum Institute said oil inventories at the delivery center in Cushing, Oklahoma rose by 1.6 million barrels.
    The Energy Information Administration is due to release official data on US stocks of fuel later on Wednesday.
    Traders said the sentiment was also affected by bleak economic prospects, which could affect demand for oil.
    This is due to the fact that the OECD Composite Index, which covers developed Western economies as well as China, India, Russia, Brazil, Indonesia and South Korea, peaked in January but has since declined.
    The gloomy outlook also reinforces the announcement by the Dutch Bureau of Economic Policy Analysis that global trade growth peaked in January to about 5.7 percent year-on-year, but fell by almost half to below 3 percent in May.

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 12:09 pm