Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The oil minister plans to deliver gas to homes instead of cylinders

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The oil minister plans to deliver gas to homes instead of cylinders Empty The oil minister plans to deliver gas to homes instead of cylinders

Post by Rocky Mon 20 Aug 2018, 1:56 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[size=32]The oil minister plans to deliver gas to homes instead of cylinders[/size]

[rtl]1 views[/rtl]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[rtl]Baghdad[/rtl]

[rtl]The Iraqi Oil Ministry plans to supply citizens with liquid gas through the pipeline network, rather than gas cylinders.[/rtl]

[rtl]The Minister of Oil, during a visit to the gas filling company in Taji, he directed the management of the company to accelerate the development of plans to apply this experiment on a number of residential neighborhoods in Baghdad and the provinces, and then circulate to all cities.[/rtl]

[rtl]Jabbar al-Luaibi said in a statement to the ministry that "the trend" copy of it, Sunday, that citizens will be supplied with liquid gas through pipelines for horizontal construction, and not to shorten the vertical residential complexes and industrial and commercial centers.[/rtl]

[rtl]Al-Luaibi added that the ministry is working to encourage citizens to use fuel gas and fluids for vehicles and to disseminate this experience to all of Iraq, for economic and environmental returns.[/rtl]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 10:06 pm