Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

first call to boycott the first session of the Iraqi parliament in its new session

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

first call to boycott the first session of the Iraqi parliament in its new session Empty first call to boycott the first session of the Iraqi parliament in its new session

Post by Rocky Wed 29 Aug 2018, 2:25 am

[size=32]
    first call to boycott the first session of the Iraqi parliament in its new session[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]    

2 hours ago

"The deputy of the province of Basra in the movement," Sadiqon "belonging to" Asaib Ahl al-Haq "Uday Awad on Wednesday members of the Iraqi parliament for the province to refrain from attending the first session of parliament to be held in the next few days.
    This is the first call for the boycott of the House of Representatives after the invitation of President Fuad Masoum to the Council to hold its first session in its fourth session on Monday, 3/9/2018.
    Awad suggested in a press statement issued by his office today, the deputies of the province of Basra, "to refrain from attending the meeting of the House of Representatives scheduled to be held in days to be there are immediate responses to the demands of the province and its people."
    Oud said that "the visual street looks forward to a unified position of 25 deputies who were given confidence by the people and must refrain from participating in the first session of the Iraqi parliament," noting that "this decision, which will be taken by MPs is a visual decision in solidarity with the people of Basra who pass A toxic crisis described by the disaster and the deputies should not let the people of the city. "
    The province of Basra is experiencing a severe crisis due to contamination of drinking water, and salinity recorded hundreds of injuries, and on a daily basis severe diarrhea.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 4:19 pm