Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Abbadi alliance: Fayyad has not split so far and the decision to dismiss him administrator

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Al-Abbadi alliance: Fayyad has not split so far and the decision to dismiss him administrator Empty Al-Abbadi alliance: Fayyad has not split so far and the decision to dismiss him administrator

Post by Rocky Sat 01 Sep 2018, 8:55 am

Al-Abbadi alliance: Fayyad has not split so far and the decision to dismiss him administrator

09:36 - 01/09/2018
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Information / Baghdad ..
    The alliance of victory, Saturday, the adherence to the nomination of Prime Minister Haider Abadi for a second term, indicating that the movement of tender headed by Faleh Fayyad remains within the victory and did not declare a schism at all.
    "The decision to dismiss the national security adviser and the chairman of the popular crowd, Faleh al-Fayyad, is administrative and relates to issues of administration and security of the state and has nothing to do with political rivalries, as some people think," said Nada Shaker Jawdat, a member of the coalition.
    "Judith said that" Faleh Fayyad and the movement of tender within the alliance victory so far and did not issue any official statement on their withdrawal from the coalition of victory. "
    "Jawdat said that" the head of the coalition of victory Haider Abadi is still our only candidate to head the next government, "indicating that" the fortunes of Abadi strong in obtaining the second mandate with the support of all components of the alliance of the nucleus. " Ending / 25 d

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 6:46 pm