Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

OPEC governor: Commitment to the agreement to reduce oil production reached 109%

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

OPEC governor: Commitment to the agreement to reduce oil production reached 109% Empty OPEC governor: Commitment to the agreement to reduce oil production reached 109%

Post by Rocky Sun 02 Sep 2018, 3:47 am

OPEC governor: Commitment to the agreement to reduce oil production reached 109%
    OPEC governor: Commitment to the agreement to reduce oil production reached 109% Irq_1671714114_1535873652
    The Governor of Kuwait in the Organization of Petroleum producing countries OPEC said that the percentage of commitment to countries from within and outside the OPEC agreement to reduce production amounted to 109% in July, compared to 121% during the previous month.
    "The oil market is moving in the right direction towards the goal of rebalancing and achieving commitment levels to 100% to meet the needs of the market," Haitham Al-Ghais told Kuwait's Al-Nahar newspaper.
    Al-Ghais pointed out that "the ministerial monitoring committee will meet on September 23," stressing that "the stability of oil markets to the interests of producers, consumers, investors and the global economy is interesting."
    World oil prices have been volatile as they have come under pressure from renewed fears that a global trade war could undermine energy demand, despite US sanctions on Iran and a drop in Venezuela's crude production curbing the market's decline. Finished

http://aynaliraqnews.com/index.php?aa=news&id22=104115

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 4:10 pm