Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Jubouri: Asking others and opening the door to my slaves to resign is not a personal target

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Al-Jubouri: Asking others and opening the door to my slaves to resign is not a personal target Empty Al-Jubouri: Asking others and opening the door to my slaves to resign is not a personal target

Post by Rocky Mon 10 Sep 2018, 2:31 am

Al-Jubouri: Asking others and opening the door to my slaves to resign is not a personal target

10:11 - 10/09/2018
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Information / Baghdad ..
    The official spokesman for the alliance of the Qahtan al-Jubouri, Monday, that the demands of his alliance and the alliance of the conquest of Prime Minister Haider Abadi resign is not a personal targeting, noting that the two blocs acted out of concern.
    "The alliance between (al-Nasr) and (s) within the coalition of (reform and reconstruction) is still in place and has not changed so far," al-Jubouri told Al-Sharq al-Awsat newspaper.
    He added that "the separation of the two things; the demand of (Sarun) and (Fatah) government to resign is not a personal targeting of slaves as much as a description of the general state of failure in government performance, and therefore, the two blocs acted out of their concern, especially after what happened in Basra Which would not have happened if the government's performance was at a crisis level. "
    Al-Jubouri said that the conditions set by al-Sadr are not new in terms of terms of reference on "the experimenter does not try," because Sadr is the son of the reference, which is because there are several candidates for the post of prime minister. Support for any personality so far. " Ending / 25

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 10:51 am