Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Mishaan Al-Jubouri comments on the threat of "progress" to resign: If the component of "Ajihem" had

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Mishaan Al-Jubouri comments on the threat of "progress" to resign: If the component of "Ajihem" had  Empty Mishaan Al-Jubouri comments on the threat of "progress" to resign: If the component of "Ajihem" had

Post by Rocky Sun 09 Jul 2023, 4:14 am

Mishaan Al-Jubouri comments on the threat of "progress" to resign: If the component of "Ajihem" had been handed over, the year would have been fine
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] |Today, 1
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

+A
    -A

Baghdad today - Baghdad 
    Former member of the House of Representatives, Mishaan al-Jubouri, confirmed today, Sunday, that the threat of the Parliamentary Progressive Bloc to submit his resignation is "empty" and will not be implemented.  
    Al-Jubouri said in a tweet followed by "Baghdad Today", that "the parliamentary Taqaddam Bloc said that a conspiracy is being hatched against the Sunni component and that they are ready to resign from the government."
    And he added, "We, in turn, tell them that if the component of the (Ajihem) actions and his gang's seizure of the money that was allocated for the reconstruction of our regions and compensation for our people were saved, the situation of the Sunni component would be fine."
    And he continued, "We, in sovereignty, are the true defenders of the component, its identity, and the security of its children. We announce our support for the measures of the state and its apparatus against corruption and the corrupt," noting that "the threat to resign is just an empty threat that will not be implemented."
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 20 Sep 2024, 2:26 am