Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Khashoggi's former wife goes out of her silence and blows up a surprise

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Khashoggi's former wife goes out of her silence and blows up a surprise Empty Khashoggi's former wife goes out of her silence and blows up a surprise

Post by Rocky Mon 15 Oct 2018, 1:52 am

Khashoggi's former wife goes out of her silence and blows up a surprise 1035872593-660x330

Khashoggi's former wife goes out of her silence and blows up a surprise

Dr. Alaa Nassif, the wife of the former Saudi journalist Jamal Khashoggi, left Sunday for her silence since he disappeared at the Saudi consulate in Istanbul since October 2.
    "All the Saudi dissidents have not been harmed, and they have not been given any hand to hurt them, even when they are outside the country," Nasif said. This is a fact since the founding of the country. Perhaps they said more and more than Jamal said, was not touched by bad, and many witnesses. "
    "While the alleged Khadija claims to be the fiancé of Jamal, I have never heard of this name before, and neither his family nor his son Abdullah, who was with him in Turkey for two weeks before he disappeared, is asked about her," Nasif said. If Khadija were in Jamal's life, I would be the first to know, but she is never in his life. "
    She revealed that she was "surprised by the survival of Gamal's organs with Khadija, and was surprised that the journalist's personal calculations on the means of communication are still available, deleted and manipulated." "I did not know about the transfer of Jamal from America to Turkey. He did not tell me that, and I do not know why," she said, stressing that the priority now for his children is to show the threads of the story. "Everyone has to be silent," she concluded.
    Khashoggi was last seen on Oct. 2 entering the Saudi consulate in Istanbul for documents to complete his marriage. His fiancée, who was waiting outside, said he had not come out of the consulate.
    The Turkish authorities and Saudi Arabia have given conflicting accounts about Khashoggi's where Ankara says he has not left the Saudi consulate building he entered, while Riyadh insists he left shortly after his family status was terminated.

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 10:49 am