Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

2 posters

Check-up Time...

Waymaker
    Waymaker
    Daily Bread
    Daily Bread

Check-up Time... Empty Check-up Time...

Post by Waymaker Fri 17 Jan 2014, 7:43 am

Are you fully surrendered to God? Is there anything you value more than Him? If there is, pray: ‘Father, forgive me for taking back control of my life. I come before You surrendering, repenting and asking You to cleanse me. Renew me and fill me with Your Spirit. I renounce my selfish ways and make You Lord of my life. You said that You would rather I was hot or cold, but not lukewarm. Light a fire in me today that will burn so brightly, others will be drawn to You.’
    simon12
    simon12
    Quiet Investor
    Quiet Investor

Check-up Time... Empty Re: Check-up Time...

Post by simon12 Fri 17 Jan 2014, 7:34 pm

Waymaker wrote:Are you fully surrendered to God? Is there anything you value more than Him? If there is, pray: ‘Father, forgive me for taking back control of my life. I come before You surrendering, repenting and asking You to cleanse me. Renew me and fill me with Your Spirit. I renounce my selfish ways and make You Lord of my life. You said that You would rather I was hot or cold, but not lukewarm. Light a fire in me today that will burn so brightly, others will be drawn to You.’
    Amen.. God Bless..

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 12:39 pm