Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Kuwaiti media apologizes to Iraqis

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Kuwaiti media apologizes to Iraqis Empty Kuwaiti media apologizes to Iraqis

Post by Rocky Mon 22 Oct 2018, 2:14 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Kuwaiti media apologizes to Iraqis

The media raised Halima Polland controversy video evoked a large number of followers on the "Media Media", for refusing to travel to Iraq and ridicule the security situation there.
    And this matter called Moroccan artist Jalila to participate in the controversy and the response in a video that said, "On the subject of Iraq and all Arif I do not satisfy any mistake to be transferred to it .. Halima said, and this clarification of personal, and what it meant any abuse of Iraq, but betrayed the expression when I spoke. "
    In turn, Halima defended herself in a video that read: "I seek refuge in God from injustice that breaks us." She commented: "I said nothing, I love Iraq, and you distort and change what I said, to please your sick soul. This is totally rejected. Iraq and its people, even if the security situation is stable for Iraq without any money. "
    "The security situation there is bad, so the Iraqis know this, so why are you trying to fish in the murky water, and I hope that my words will be distorted in a bad way."
    Halima reiterated her refusal to travel to Iraq despite receiving a new offer and provoked a clip in Snape Chat that seemed to mock the successive security events in Iraq. "If you give me 40 million, I would like Iraq," she said.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 10:03 pm