Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The Central Statistical Organization Launches The Statistical Yearbook 2017

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The Central Statistical Organization Launches The Statistical Yearbook 2017 Empty The Central Statistical Organization Launches The Statistical Yearbook 2017

Post by Rocky Mon 29 Oct 2018, 6:40 am

The Central Statistical Organization Launches The Statistical Yearbook 2017
    In 2018-10-29  91
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    BAGHDAD - 
    The Central Statistical Organization of the Ministry of Planning announced on Monday the issuance of the annual statistical group for the year 2017. 
    A statement of the Ministry of Planning received the Iraqi News Agency (INA) a copy of it, "The issuance of this year's statistical group included the creation of new doors on integrity, The Supreme Judiciary as well as re-opening the door of human rights to become the number of doors twenty-three and about (900) pages in the statistical group. "
    The statement pointed out that "the statistical group for the year 2017 has included several sections on the conditions of nature, population, labor force, agriculture, industry, construction and construction, estimates of national income, fixed capital formation, internal and external trade, transport, telecommunications, education services, health services, environment, oil, culture, indices and human development, The door of integrity and transparency and the Supreme Judicial Court and re-opening the door of human rights. "

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 11:20 am