Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The Central Statistical Organization announces the value of GDP for the first half of 2018

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The Central Statistical Organization announces the value of GDP for the first half of 2018 Empty The Central Statistical Organization announces the value of GDP for the first half of 2018

Post by Rocky Sat Oct 27, 2018 7:56 am

The Central Statistical Organization announces the value of GDP for the first half of 2018
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Baghdad / .. The Central Statistical Organization of the Ministry of Planning, Saturday, the value of gross domestic product for the first half of 2018 amounted to 125 trillion dinars.
    "The preliminary estimates of the value of gross domestic product for the first half of 2018 amounted to 125 trillion and 89 billion," said a report of the apparatus seen by "Iraq News", indicating that "the gross domestic product at constant prices for 2017 amounted to 100 trillion and 735 billion dinars."
    The report added that "the rate of change in GDP at current prices for the second quarter of 2018 for the first quarter amounted to 13.5%," noting that "the rate of change in GDP at current prices for the second quarter of 2017 for the second quarter amounted to 25.1%."
    "These indicators, along with other indicators, reflect the size of economic activity. It is possible to monitor all the movements of major economic flows such as production and consumption, and these indicators are important economic indicators that planners and economic decision makers need to formulate policies to promote the national economy." Finished

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 5:59 am