Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Zebari discuss with the Secretary General of NATO Iraq initiative to hold an international conferenc

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Zebari discuss with the Secretary General of NATO Iraq initiative to hold an international conferenc Empty Zebari discuss with the Secretary General of NATO Iraq initiative to hold an international conferenc

Post by Rocky Tue 21 Jan 2014, 5:36 pm

Zebari discuss with the Secretary General of NATO Iraq initiative to hold an international conference to tackle terrorism

January 21, 2014 BAGHDAD (Independent) ... Search and Foreign Minister Hoshyar Zebari, with the Secretary General of NATO, Anders Fogh Rasmussen, NATO relations of cooperation in the light of the partnership agreement signed between the two sides in 2012.

According to a Foreign Ministry statement received (Independent) announced today that "Zebari met at NATO headquarters in Brussels, the capital of the Secretary-General of NATO, NATO and the two sides discussed relations of cooperation in the light of the partnership agreement signed between the two sides in 2012, including the provision of technical assistance in the field training and capacity building.

NATO confirmed siding with Iraq in its war against terrorism represented by al-Qaeda and its affiliates, with an emphasis on NATO's support and assistance to the government's initiative to convene an international conference to address the phenomenon of terrorism in Baghdad during the coming period. "

"It was during the meeting, they reviewed the regional situation and the latest developments in Syria and the prospects for finding a solution to the conflict there on the basis of the ongoing preparations for the convening of the Geneva 2

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 4:51 pm