Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The reform alliance renews its support for the government and calls for the avoidance of imposing wi

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The reform alliance renews its support for the government and calls for the avoidance of imposing wi Empty The reform alliance renews its support for the government and calls for the avoidance of imposing wi

Post by Rocky Tue 18 Dec 2018, 2:44 am

The reform alliance renews its support for the government and calls for the avoidance of imposing wills
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    BAGHDAD / The political body of the Coalition for Reform and Reconstruction held an emergency meeting headed by Ammar al-Hakim, head of the coalition and his office in Baghdad, in which he discussed the latest developments in the political situation and the completion of the formation of the coalition and the development of the project.
    The body confirmed by a statement to inform the stream of wisdom and received "the eye of Iraq News," the need to keep the door open dialogue with the coalition of construction and other political forces to come out with a unified national vision that leads to overcome the current crises, "stressing" the effective presence of deputies and not to disrupt the House of Representatives and its legislative role and oversight and completion Disobedient laws, especially with direct contact with the needs and interests of the people once the formation of the government. "
    The participants urged the "partners of the political scene to avoid the method of imposing wills, giving priority to the national spirit and giving up for Iraq, and allowing the prime minister to complete his mission, renewing their support to the government in various fields to achieve prosperity and development for the Iraqi people."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 12:17 am