Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

3 posters

Iraqi currency torn and traded in Alasouk

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iraqi currency torn and traded in Alasouk Empty Iraqi currency torn and traded in Alasouk

Post by Rocky Wed 12 Feb 2014, 2:12 pm

Iraqi currency torn and traded in Alasouk

By: Abdel Azim Abdullah - 12/02/2014 | (Voice of Iraq) |
    there is an issue occur because of many of the problems which the issue of currency shattered especially when dealing in Iraqi currency in Alasouk spoke daily by tens of problems among citizens because of a torn currencies especially quarter and five hundred and a thousand and harder than this until you go to receive any amount from banks find banks give you a coin torn It is hard to find from the banks of bring him back, but particular banks and the reverse as well as abroad where you find a new currency whiter feel the prestige of those states The currency is the interface for the state and the strange thing instead that gives you a coin bank in Iraq is torn and shredded currency singles but we find there are many torn currency does not cost workers their replacement in those currencies. Abdel Azim Abdullah

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    wayoutnow
    wayoutnow
    DieHard Investor
    DieHard Investor

Iraqi currency torn and traded in Alasouk Empty Re: Iraqi currency torn and traded in Alasouk

Post by wayoutnow Wed 12 Feb 2014, 5:36 pm

????? Say what !!!!!????
    Neno
    Neno
    Admin
    Admin

Iraqi currency torn and traded in Alasouk Empty Re: Iraqi currency torn and traded in Alasouk

Post by Neno Wed 12 Feb 2014, 6:27 pm

This is from the poor and the merchants that screw them to get and trade at the banks.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 3:28 am