Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Deputy unveils proposed law to replace directors general and agents every four years

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Deputy unveils proposed law to replace directors general and agents every four years Empty Deputy unveils proposed law to replace directors general and agents every four years

Post by Rocky Wed Jan 09, 2019 4:39 pm

Deputy unveils proposed law to replace directors general and agents every four years

18:11 - 09/01/2019
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Information / special ... 
    MP alliance building Abdul Aoun Allawi, on Wednesday, a trend representative to pass a law to replace the general managers, agents and heads of bodies every four years with the ministers, noting that more than three thousand office includes change the law if passed. 
    Allawi told Al-Maaloumah that "some of the existing directors-general and officials are in charge of protecting the issue and accountability of the corruption files involved." 
    "There are managers who have been there for more than 15 years and others before 2003 and are still in office," he said, revealing a "parliamentary approach to pass a law to include all directors-general, agents and chairpersons of change every four years with the replacement of ministers." 
    "More than 3,000 change every four years if the law is approved by agreement with the executive branch," he said.

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 6:13 am