Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Deputy for "Light": in the past Parliament must Astjawabath agents Ministers and Directors General A

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Deputy for "Light": in the past Parliament must Astjawabath agents Ministers and Directors General A Empty Deputy for "Light": in the past Parliament must Astjawabath agents Ministers and Directors General A

Post by Rocky Wed 28 Sep 2016, 3:56 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Deputy for "Light": in the past Parliament must Astjawabath agents Ministers and Directors General Accounting accused of corruption

Nur News / Baghdad 
    confirmed that MP arrows Badr al - Moussawi , a block member , said the House of Representatives in thepast conduct other interviews to a number of ministers in the Iraqi government headed by Haider al -Abadi to curb corruption after the parliament to withdraw confidence from the ministers of defense and finance that.
    Musawi said in a statement the "Nur News" that "the interrogations that took place does not constitute a disability for the work of the Iraqi government, but is the correct path for the state, which must be watched by the legislative institution."
    According to the MP that "Iraq's dealings with lenders countries will not stop the absence of Finance Minister Hoshyar Zebari, indicating that the International Monetary Fund to deal with the Iraqi institutions and not with the people who represent these constituencies."
    She called Badr member parliamentary bloc to "accounting agents ministers and directors general accused of corruption, pointing to the need not to occupy government ministries and sensitive positions partisan figures to take over the number of government positions during the last stage."
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 5:34 am