Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Legal: Contract employees are not entitled to retirement in the last government decision

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Employees - Legal: Contract employees are not entitled to retirement in the last government decision Empty Legal: Contract employees are not entitled to retirement in the last government decision

Post by Rocky Sat Jan 19, 2019 8:23 am

Legal: Contract employees are not entitled to retirement in the last government decision

11:30 - 19/01/2019

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / Baghdad ..
    The legal expert Tariq Harb explained on Saturday the details of the government's decision to grant the employees of contracts and wages daily privileges, pointing out that the decision can not be implemented without the approval of the House of Representatives.
    "The decision of the Council of Ministers gives the employees of the contracts the privileges of the public employee without an increase in salary as well as the inability to obtain a pension without confirming it to the permanent owners," Harb said in a statement.
    "The decision also provides for the transfer of workers in the form of daily wages to contracts, but salaries will remain as they are without any increase."
    "The resolution is a government proposal submitted to the House of Representatives and will be applied in the ratification by the House of Representatives." Ending / 25 d

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 3:03 pm