Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Commerce issues a decision regarding contract employees

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Commerce issues a decision regarding contract employees Empty Commerce issues a decision regarding contract employees

Post by Rocky Wed 12 Jan 2022, 9:43 am

[size=45][size=41]Commerce issues a decision regarding contract employees[/size][/size]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Al Noor News/ Baghdad
    Today, Wednesday, Minister of Commerce Alaa Al-Jubouri announced the appointment of (891) contract employees to permanent owners who have five years or more of service and who work in public companies affiliated with the ministry.
    And the ministry said in a statement that “Al-Nour News” received a copy of it, that “the decision came based on what was stated in the provisions of Article (61/b) of the Federal Budget Law No. (23) of 2021 and after obtaining the approval of the General Secretariat of the Council of Ministers to create job grades to install the contracts segment, which It included different job titles, according to academic achievement and specializations.
    She added, "With vigorous and continuous efforts from the Minister of Commerce, and after a series of correspondences conducted by the Administrative and Financial Department in the Ministry, the approval of the General Secretariat of the Council of Ministers and the Ministry of Finance was obtained to create grades and establish contracts for the permanent owners who have passed five years and more, after the issuance of Council Resolution No. 177 For the year 2021, which includes the relevant authorities taking the appropriate measures with the Ministry of Finance to complete what is required
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Wed 02 Oct 2024, 4:29 pm