Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Minister of Communications refers to employees without legal age for retirement

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Minister of Communications refers to employees without legal age for retirement Empty Minister of Communications refers to employees without legal age for retirement

Post by Rocky Thu 11 Feb 2016, 3:43 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Minister of Communications refers to employees without legal age for retirement
     By: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    date: Thursday 02.11.2016 4:17
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Baghdad / Baghdad news 
    called the MP for the coalition of state law emotions grace, Communications MinisterHassan Rashed clarify the fact that he refer the staff in his ministry to retire despite not reaching the legal age. Her grace in a statement received "Baghdad news," a copy of it, that "there are many complaints issued by the staff of the Ministry of communications, including affiliated with the General Company for Post & telecommunications, talks about the determination of the Minister retirement despite not reaching the legal age, most of whom are engineers and technicians qualified and experienced in their respective fields. " She explained that" a number of ministry employees have strengthened their complaints with copies of official letters include a request for the names and information on employees who are not less than the age of 58 years and less service for 20 years for the purpose of retirement, and this is a clear violation of the law, "she asked," are there any trends governmental undeclared to take such a procedure in all ministries or it is an individual act of the Minister of communications. " she emphasized the grace, the" need for the minister to provide clarification on this offending procedure law if already happened, and anything based on referral by force employees to retire without reaching the legal age but did not care for their living conditions and psychological and social aspects will be affected by this action is unwarranted. "

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 07 May 2024, 1:10 am