Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Special Parliamentary finance commenting on the "concerns" of the government to challenge some of th

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Special Parliamentary finance commenting on the "concerns" of the government to challenge some of th Empty Special Parliamentary finance commenting on the "concerns" of the government to challenge some of th

Post by Rocky Sat 26 Jan 2019, 2:07 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[size=32]Special Parliamentary finance commenting on the "concerns" of the government to challenge some of the articles of the added budget[/size]

[rtl]19 views[/rtl]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[rtl]Direction / Special[/rtl]

[rtl]The parliamentary finance committee on Saturday expected "difficulties" in implementing the budget, while commenting on the "concerns" that there is a tendency in the government to challenge some of the paragraphs added by the parliament.[/rtl]

[rtl]"We tried to minimize budget problems to the maximum extent possible, and there is a possibility that the budget will face difficulties in the implementation of its paragraphs and articles," said Ahmed Saffar, chairman of the committee.[/rtl]

[rtl]"There is no fear of the government's appeal of some articles and paragraphs of the budget added by the parliament," he said, noting that "these materials did not bear the government any additional money, but was recycled and redistributed some funds, and most of the amendments and additions, was in coordination with Governmental committee ".[/rtl]

[rtl]The House of Representatives voted on Wednesday (24 January 2019) on the federal budget law of Iraq for 2019, after the deletion of Article (32) and Article (37) and Article (38) thereof.[/rtl]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 4:52 pm