Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Israel and a number of Arab foreign ministers will attend the upcoming Warsaw conference

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Israel and a number of Arab foreign ministers will attend the upcoming Warsaw conference Empty Israel and a number of Arab foreign ministers will attend the upcoming Warsaw conference

Post by Rocky Tue 29 Jan 2019, 2:24 am

Israel and a number of Arab foreign ministers will attend the upcoming Warsaw conference

09:17 - 29/01/20190

Israel and a number of Arab foreign ministers will attend the upcoming Warsaw conference %D9%86%D8%AA%D9%86%D9%8A%D8%A7%D9%87%D9%88-1
    Information / Baghdad ..
    Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu will participate in the international summit on Iran, which will be held in the Polish capital Warsaw in February next to Arab foreign ministers.
    "Israel has officially spoken to the Polish government and the American administration about Netanyahu's intention to participate" in the Warsaw conference, the channel quoted a senior government official as saying.
    "The conference is expected to be attended by foreign ministers from the Gulf states, including Saudi Arabia, the UAE, Kuwait and Oman," the official said.
    The channel said in its report that "Netanyahu will be one of the keynote speakers at the conference, and is expected to deliver a harsh speech against Iran."
    The channel added that "the Palestinian Authority and Iran were not invited to the conference."
    The channel said that "Netanyahu will leave Warsaw to Munich to participate in the annual security conference there, and when he returns to Israel, will host a political summit in Jerusalem, including the group of countries (Visigrad), which includes Poland, Hungary, Slovakia and the Czech Republic, on 19 February.
    The channel said that Netanyahu "will have a busy week of the political agenda and the Iranian file, and this is exactly what Netanyahu wants in his election campaign ahead of the parliamentary elections (of the Knesset) on the ninth of April."

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 11:10 pm