Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The Nineveh Commission of Inquiry directed two requests to Abdul Mahdi

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The Nineveh Commission of Inquiry directed two requests to Abdul Mahdi Empty The Nineveh Commission of Inquiry directed two requests to Abdul Mahdi

Post by Rocky Wed 30 Jan 2019, 6:53 am

The Nineveh Commission of Inquiry directed two requests to Abdul Mahdi

Wednesday, January 30,

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

The truth commission on the province of Nineveh , on Wednesday, two demands to Prime Minister Adel Abdul Mahdi , while expressing surprise at the actions of the head of the Shiite Waqf in the province. 

"While we all hope to dismantle problems and crises, seek suitable solutions to the aspirations of our citizens, and reject any action or act that could be a gateway to sedition and crisis, we will be surprised by actions and actions that have not been done," Osama al-Nujaifi, head of the committee, said in a statement. A unified national approach, and this is demonstrated by the actions followed by the Shiite Waqf in Nineveh by the inventory and requested hundreds of property bonds belonging to the Sunni Waqf in an attempt to register in the name of the Shiite Waqf.

"The Shiite Waqf used his influence through official letters issued by the General Directorate of Real Estate Registration, as well as the pressure and the threat facing the real estate registration staff in Mosul , what constitutes a gateway to the strife we are indispensable , " and urged Prime Minister Adel Abdul - Mahdi to "stop this The measures immediately, and the protection of real estate registration officers and Sunni detainees in Mosul. "

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 12:37 pm