Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Abdul Mahdi requests the implementation of a parliamentary decision and the withdrawal of the Americ

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Abdul Mahdi requests the implementation of a parliamentary decision and the withdrawal of the Americ Empty Abdul Mahdi requests the implementation of a parliamentary decision and the withdrawal of the Americ

Post by Rocky Wed 18 Oct 2023, 4:19 am

Abdul Mahdi requests the implementation of a parliamentary decision and the withdrawal of the Americans and NATO from Iraq: Prepare for a “long battle”
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] |Today
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

+A
    -A

Baghdad today - Baghdad
    Today, Wednesday (October 18, 2023), former Iraqi Prime Minister Adel Abdul Mahdi presented two proposals to respond to the aggression against occupied Palestine.
    Abdul Mahdi said in a statement received by “Baghdad Today” that “in the face of the great tragedy and initial response to the aggression against Palestine, we see at this stage two urgent demands, the first of which is the immediate implementation of the House of Representatives’ decision on 1/5/2020, which stipulates (the withdrawal of all American and NATO forces). By all its names).
    He added, "The second requirement is preparation at all levels and fields to face the long battle that awaits us."
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 05 Oct 2024, 8:04 pm