Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliament is preparing to legislate a law that provides thousands of jobs for the unemployed

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliament is preparing to legislate a law that provides thousands of jobs for the unemployed Empty Parliament is preparing to legislate a law that provides thousands of jobs for the unemployed

Post by Rocky Sun 17 Feb 2019, 6:55 am

Parliament is preparing to legislate a law that provides thousands of jobs for the unemployed

12:41 - 17/02/2019

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / Baghdad ..
    A member of the Labor and Social Affairs Committee, Star Jabbar al-Attabi, on Sunday, the Parliament's intention to proceed with the legislation of the draft social security law during the coming period, noting that the law provides thousands of jobs for the unemployed.
    "In the second chapter, the House of Representatives will consider reading the draft social security law first and second to create job opportunities for the unemployed in the state institutions,
    He added that "there is consensus to put the draft law guarantee social protection to end the phenomenon of disguised unemployment and the operation of graduates in the departments and institutions of state in the public and private sectors," noting that "the adoption of the law will provide thousands of grades in the private sector."
    Al-Attabi called for "increasing allocations of social welfare budget to meet the needs of loans and unemployed for the current year and to include as many as possible." Ending / 25 h

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 10:09 pm