Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

A deputy explains the reasons for the opening of the Saudi economy towards Iraq

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

A deputy explains the reasons for the opening of the Saudi economy towards Iraq Empty A deputy explains the reasons for the opening of the Saudi economy towards Iraq

Post by Rocky Wed Apr 03, 2019 1:04 pm

A deputy explains the reasons for the opening of the Saudi economy towards Iraq

17:33 - 03/04/2019

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / special ... 
    between the MP for the alliance of conquest Hassan Salem, Wednesday, the reasons for the opening of the Saudi economy towards Iraq and increased visits of Saudi delegations to Baghdad. 
    "The recent Saudi economic opening towards Iraq is an attempt to make the country a market for Saudi consumer goods," Salem said in a statement. "The visit of the Saudi economic delegation to Baghdad stands behind Washington for the purpose of replacing the Iranian goods in Saudi Arabia as an attempt to force Iraq to comply with the economic sanctions imposed Against Tehran ".
    He added that "Iraq welcomes all Arab or foreign economic initiatives, provided that they are free of the political targets malicious trying to make Iraq a market for them and launch economic wars on neighboring countries," noting that "the Parliament will consider all economic agreements to be concluded by Iraq and will work to cancel any agreement affecting Negatively on the Iraqi economy or on external relations with neighboring countries. " 
    The victory alliance headed by former Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi said on Wednesday that the Iraqi negotiator with the large Saudi delegation that will arrive in Baghdad later in the day that he does not accept that Iraq is a market for disposal of products, stressing that it can not be accepted that the Saudi investments to influence the decision Iraqi politician. End 25 T

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 6:55 pm