Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

A deputy explains the reasons for the disruption of voting on the general budget law in the House of

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

A deputy explains the reasons for the disruption of voting on the general budget law in the House of Empty A deputy explains the reasons for the disruption of voting on the general budget law in the House of

Post by Rocky Mon 27 Mar 2023, 4:25 am

[size=46]A deputy explains the reasons for the disruption of voting on the general budget law in the House of Representatives[/size]
    Iraq
    16:57 - 2023-03-26
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Today, Sunday, the representative of the State of Law coalition, Thaer Makhaif, revealed the reasons for the delay in voting on the general budget law in the House of Representatives, while confirming that the parliament decided to postpone the vote on the budget in order to complete the file of the provincial councils and amend the election law.

"The file of the provincial councils and the amendment of the election law preceded the file of voting on the general budget," Makhaif said in a press interview, noting that "the House of Representatives decided to resolve the file of amending the election law after agreeing on a specific formula from all political forces."

He continued, "There is an importance to the file of approving the law as a result of the presence of directions and opposing opinion from the street calling for its resolution and termination during this period," pointing out that the House of Representatives decided to postpone the vote on the budget law to complete the file of the provincial councils and amend the election law.

Regarding the vote on the general budget law, Makhaif confirms: "The parliamentary committees will work to make the necessary amendments to the budget in order to complete the three readings and pass it as soon as possible."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 10:27 am