Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Trump: Muller's achievement "the most deceptive process" to end my presidency

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Trump: Muller's achievement "the most deceptive process" to end my presidency Empty Trump: Muller's achievement "the most deceptive process" to end my presidency

Post by Rocky Wed Apr 17, 2019 2:56 am

[size=32]
    Trump: Muller's achievement "the most deceptive process" to end my presidency[/size]
     Trump: Muller's achievement "the most deceptive process" to end my presidency VjhtTK2T

Twilight News    

3 hours ago

Two days before the report of the Special Prosecutor, Robert Mueller, on the Russian intervention in the US elections in 2016, President Donald Trump said on Tuesday that what happened was "the most important deception" aimed at ending his presidency.

He wrote in a tweet that it was "the most deceptive process in political history" about the investigation of his ties to Russia, considering that the investigation is a secret attempt to end his term of office.

"If the mainstream media are honest, and they are not, then this story will be bigger and more important than Watergate," Trump said, referring to the political scandal that toppled President Richard Nixon.

Muller's investigation focused on Russia's attempt to manipulate the election and whether Trump's campaign colluded with Moscow to outweigh its rival Hillary Clinton.

A brief report of the findings published by Justice Minister William Bar, showed Trump's acquittal of complicity. Barr's summary also explained that Trump did not try to block the investigation, although he was personally quoted by Muller as saying he could not "acquit" the president.

The Muller report will be published on Thursday, with many parts removed for legal or security reasons.

Trump also wrote "No collusion, no obstruction" in another tirade early Tuesday after his 60 million supporters on Twitter called for an article by conservative author Andy McCarthy who attacked the Mueller investigation in the New York Post. "It has to be read."

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 7:48 am