Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The General Company for Mining Industries supplies the North Gas with its chemical products

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The General Company for Mining Industries supplies the North Gas with its chemical products Empty The General Company for Mining Industries supplies the North Gas with its chemical products

Post by Rocky Sat 27 Apr 2019, 1:44 am

The General Company for Mining Industries supplies the North Gas with its chemical products

09:25 - 27/04/2019

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / Baghdad .. 
    General Company for Mining Industries of the Ministry of Industry and Minerals announced the factories of Ibn Sina has the processing of the North Gas Company , a number of products. 
    "The cadres of the water additives factory have equipped the North Gas Company with various products of water additives including anti-corrosion and calcination agent (sina _cw 112) in quantity of (3) tons and quantity of one ton," said Khader Jamil Mohi, assistant director general of the company. (Sina _ cw 110) as well as biomass (sina_ cw110A) in the amount of (1) tons. 
    Mohi added that "all the processed materials mentioned are used in the cooling towers for the power plants," stressing "the availability of potential in the factories of Ibn Sina and its readiness to equip the ministries of the state with various chemical products."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 6:28 am