Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Reveal new details regarding the new Halabousi party: 19 vice-presidents

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Reveal new details regarding the new Halabousi party: 19 vice-presidents Empty Reveal new details regarding the new Halabousi party: 19 vice-presidents

Post by Rocky Sat Apr 27, 2019 2:47 pm

Reveal new details regarding the new Halabousi party: 19 vice-presidents

10:40 - 27/04/2019

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    BAGHDAD - 
    A new report on the "Progress Party", which the House of Representatives Speaker Mohamed Halaboussi intends to announce during the coming period, revealed that the Halboussi and MP Mohammed Karbouli will share the presidency of the new party, which plans to be the representative of the year , Confirmed that it will consist of 19 deputies. 
    The "Al-Akhbar" newspaper said in a report that it was informed by Al-Halabousi that the movement of Al-Halbousi to form his new party began two months ago. He was elected at the time to 19 parliamentarians, including five MPs from Nineveh province: Muhammad Iqbal, Zaidan, Thabit al-Abbasi, Ahmad al-Jubouri and Abdul Rahim al-Shammari, and two deputies from Diyala province: Ra'ad al-Dahlaki and Nahdah al-Daini, and three from Salah al-Din province: Ali al-Sagri, Jassim al-Attiyah and Ahmad al-Karim.
    The newspaper added that "other personalities from Baghdad and Anbar will join Halabusi, the latter to share with MP Mohammed Karbouli party leadership, especially that Karbali at odds with his brother, the leader of the" Party of Solution "MP Jamal Karbouli, which prompted some circles to talk about« Coup against Gamal », on the grounds that Halabousi took office with the support of« Karabla »combined, and a recommendation from Tehran and its allies. 
    The main goal of the formation of "progress" is to "represent the Sunni component," while sources from within the reform alliance say that the party aims to lead the Sunnis in the next phase, and support the American project in the liberated provinces of the organization of Dahed, And Saladin. "Ending / 25

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 7:19 am