Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Including Maliki and Allawi .. Sources reveal a competition between four names for vice presidents

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Including Maliki and Allawi .. Sources reveal a competition between four names for vice presidents Empty Including Maliki and Allawi .. Sources reveal a competition between four names for vice presidents

Post by Rocky Wed Sep 11, 2019 8:31 am

POSTED ON [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] BY [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[size=52]Including Maliki and Allawi .. Sources reveal a competition between four names for vice presidents[/size]

[size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [size=45]Political sources revealed, on Friday, a competition among four names for the post of Vice President, indicating that the names of candidates, including the leader of the coalition of state law, Nuri al-Maliki and the President of the Platform Alliance Iyad Allawi.[/size]
    [size=45]The sources told "Tomorrow Press", that "the political blocs informed their representatives within the House of Representatives to prepare to vote on the selection of three candidates for the post of Vice President in the first sessions of the new legislative term of the parliament."[/size]
    [size=45]She added that "the competition for the positions of Vice-President of the Republic began with an earlier agreement at the formation of the government, which included the appointment of 3 Vice-President of the Republic, one of the reform and the second of the conquest and the third of the Sunni forces."[/size]
    [size=45]She pointed out that "the names of candidates for the positions of deputies to the President are Nuri al-Maliki, and Salim al-Jubouri, Iyad Allawi and Osama Nujaifi or one of the Turkmen personalities, which demands the position as a third component."[/size]

[size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/size][/size]

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 11:43 am