Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Ahmed announces the payment of the fourth installment of the end of service benefits

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Ahmed announces the payment of the fourth installment of the end of service benefits Empty Ahmed announces the payment of the fourth installment of the end of service benefits

Post by Rocky Wed 01 May 2019, 8:15 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Ahmed announces the payment of the fourth installment of the end of service benefits
    In the [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  May 1, 2019Comments on retirement Announces direct payment of the fourth installment of closed end of service 67 visits

BAGHDAD (Reuters) - The National Retirement Authority announced on Wednesday the immediate disbursement of the fourth installment of the end-of-service benefits to former Iraqi army personnel.
    "It began to pay the end of service benefits to the former Iraqi army personnel in the fourth installment and according to the salary scale of the military rank of retirees who submitted objections and accepted their objections," the SNG said in a statement.

"Pensioners with electronic payment cards can check the payment centers to receive their dues," the statement said.
    He pointed out that "the retirees manual exchange will be disbursed to them with the salary of the month of May (May) 2019."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 9:57 pm