Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Ahmed announces payment of remaining meals from end of service benefits to civilian retirees

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Ahmed announces payment of remaining meals from end of service benefits to civilian retirees Empty Ahmed announces payment of remaining meals from end of service benefits to civilian retirees

Post by Rocky Mon 06 May 2019, 2:12 pm

Ahmed announces payment of remaining meals from end of service benefits to civilian retirees

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

On Monday, the National Retirement Authority announced the payment of the remaining portion of the end of service benefits to retired civil servants who were retired with the meals of April, June, August, October, December, 2018, as well as the February 2019 meal.
    "The remaining portion of the end of service benefits will be paid to retired civilian retirees (April, June, August, October, December 2018 and February 2019)," the agency said in a press release.

The Authority added that "pensioners of electronic payment card holders can check the exchange centers to receive their dues. As for manual exchange pensioners, they must issue electronic payment cards in the governorates.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 28 Jun 2024, 10:09 am