Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

LAUNCHING JOB GRADES FOR THE LABOR AND SOCIAL AFFAIRS DEPARTMENT IN BASRA

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

LAUNCHING JOB GRADES FOR THE LABOR AND SOCIAL AFFAIRS DEPARTMENT IN BASRA Empty LAUNCHING JOB GRADES FOR THE LABOR AND SOCIAL AFFAIRS DEPARTMENT IN BASRA

Post by Rocky Tue 07 May 2019, 2:41 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Basra province on Monday allocated 100 degrees of employment to appoint the staff of the Labor and Social Affairs Department in the province according to the required terms of reference.
    "The province will be launched soon in the coming days, 100 degrees functional on the staff of the Department of Labor and Social Affairs," said Governor Asaad Abdul Amir Al-Eidani said in a statement received by the news agency a copy of him that " Department of Labor and Social Affairs in the province.
    "The grades will be divided according to precedence, through the distribution of (75) degrees for the Directorate of the disabled and special needs and (22) the degree of functional training centers and professional (4) degrees of the National Center for Occupational Safety," pointing out that " The nomination process will be through the website of the Provincial Court. "
    He added that "according to the administrative order issued by the governor has taken over the presidency of the appointments committee for grades in the Department of Labor and Social Affairs," noting that "next week will see the announcement of the date of submission on the website of the Office of the province of Basra, and the various specialties of craftsmen, engineers, administrators, technicians and service staff and others Of the terms of reference ".
    He pointed out that the governor of the province of Basra and the Ministry of Labor and Social Affairs, and based on the movement of owners and delete and the development available in the Directorate of Labor and Social Affairs. Finished

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 10:49 am