Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The presidency of the parliament expresses its "displeasure" of the security of Baghdad and calls fo

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The presidency of the parliament expresses its "displeasure" of the security of Baghdad and calls fo Empty The presidency of the parliament expresses its "displeasure" of the security of Baghdad and calls fo

Post by Rocky Sat May 11, 2019 1:31 pm

The presidency of the parliament expresses its "displeasure" of the security of Baghdad and calls for Abdul-Mahdi to intervene

17:30 - 11/05/2019

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / Baghdad ..
    The second deputy speaker of the House of Representatives Bashir Haddad, Saturday, Prime Minister[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] reviewed the security file before the recent bombing in the area of ​​Jamila, east of Baghdad.
    Haddad said in a statement that he "strongly deplored the repeated security breaches in Baghdad and Nineveh, which have confused the general situation and have raised fears among citizens and fear that confidence in the capabilities of the security and military agencies will be weakened, especially in the holy month of Ramadan and the need for Security stability is a necessity. "
    He said that "what happened in Baghdad and before it in Nineveh, very disturbing, and that the review of the security file and the evaluation of plans need direct intervention from the commander-in-chief of the armed forces, and we maintain the achievement of security and stability."
    He added that "the next phase requires more efforts for all parties and parties to stabilize security and proceed with the stage of construction and reconstruction and end the file of displaced persons and the return of families to their homes." Finished 25 s
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 8:25 am