Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Haj warns of the increasing "American violations" in conjunction with the "silence" of the govern

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Al-Haj warns of the increasing "American violations" in conjunction with the "silence" of the govern Empty Al-Haj warns of the increasing "American violations" in conjunction with the "silence" of the govern

Post by Rocky Sun May 12, 2019 4:01 am

Al-Haj warns of the increasing "American violations" in conjunction with the "silence" of the government

09:01 - 12/05/2019

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / Baghdad ..
    Security expert Kazem al-Hajj warned on Sunday of increasing American violations against the Iraqi people, stressing the need to put an end to these violations by the government and not to collude with this file, especially after knowing the real number of US forces in [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] .
    "The repeated violations of [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] against the federal police and orchards near Spyker result from the non-respect of the occupying forces to any agreements with the Iraqi government, as well as it acts as an occupying force without recognition of the Iraqi government," Haj said.
    "The [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] acting at any time and place, and the government may be in shock from [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], especially after it turns out that the number of troops exceeds 50,000, not 8,000."
    "There are compliments that may be present by the government and the parliament in addition to the inability to confront, and therefore the government and parliament must act as a sovereign [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] state and put an end to [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] movements [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and stop their violations and prevent recurrence."Ending / 25 n

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 6:26 am