Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

+4
azareus
Rocky
weslin3
Lobo
8 posters

Licensed Foreign Banks Branches - Saudi Arabia - IRAQ TRADE BANK IS LICENSED dated  May 15, 2019

Lobo
    Lobo

Licensed Foreign Banks Branches - Saudi Arabia - IRAQ TRADE BANK IS LICENSED dated  May 15, 2019 - Page 2 Empty Licensed Foreign Banks Branches - Saudi Arabia - IRAQ TRADE BANK IS LICENSED dated  May 15, 2019

Post by Lobo Wed 15 May 2019, 10:14 am

First topic message reminder :

Licensed Foreign Banks Branches - Saudi Arabia - IRAQ TRADE BANK IS LICENSED dated  May 15, 2019

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
    bajachaser
    bajachaser
    Getting It Investor
    Getting It Investor

Licensed Foreign Banks Branches - Saudi Arabia - IRAQ TRADE BANK IS LICENSED dated  May 15, 2019 - Page 2 Empty Re: Licensed Foreign Banks Branches - Saudi Arabia - IRAQ TRADE BANK IS LICENSED dated  May 15, 2019

Post by bajachaser Thu 16 May 2019, 5:46 am

Looks like a couple peeps should get together 
    and start a non RV page, where they can just 
    sit and bitch about how a blessing isnt happening on "THEIR" time line...

Part of the problem with the world today nobodys happy with what they've got.

You guys are complaining that you havent become "rich" with just a couple pushes of a button. Really???? Maybe Duck was right you should sell sell sell if thats what its doing to your hearts. Greed root of all thats evil, be blessed with what You've got cause if your here, O bet Youve got enough. Imo
    Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Licensed Foreign Banks Branches - Saudi Arabia - IRAQ TRADE BANK IS LICENSED dated  May 15, 2019 - Page 2 Empty Re: Licensed Foreign Banks Branches - Saudi Arabia - IRAQ TRADE BANK IS LICENSED dated  May 15, 2019

Post by Rocky Thu 16 May 2019, 6:18 am

bajachaser wrote:Looks like a couple peeps should get together 
    and start a non RV page, where they can just 
    sit and bitch about how a blessing isnt happening on "THEIR" time line...

Part of the problem with the world today nobodys happy with what they've got.

You guys are complaining that you havent become "rich" with just a couple pushes of a button. Really???? Maybe Duck was right you should sell sell sell if thats what its doing to your hearts. Greed root of all thats evil, be blessed with what You've got cause if your here, O bet Youve got enough. Imo

theres no place for this on this forum, you have been warned

I went through your posts theres nothing like this post maybe I came on too strong, please tone it down

I watched good threads spoiled  because of the comments
    dizzydee
    dizzydee

Post by dizzydee Thu 16 May 2019, 11:32 am

I do remember that there is, Freedom of Speech,as long as it's not nasty or crude! I see nothing wrong with baja,s post, he was only posting the truth, as there has been a lot of negative comments made lately!
    also rocky, don't send me any of your nasty comments on PM, as you have in the past,  cause I will not read them.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 3:18 pm