Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The Japanese Prime Minister: My visit to Tehran was supported by the Crown Prince of Saudi Arabia

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Saudi - The Japanese Prime Minister: My visit to Tehran was supported by the Crown Prince of Saudi Arabia Empty The Japanese Prime Minister: My visit to Tehran was supported by the Crown Prince of Saudi Arabia

Post by Rocky Sat 29 Jun 2019, 2:22 am

The Japanese Prime Minister: My visit to Tehran was supported by the Crown Prince of Saudi Arabia

•  29 June 2019

•  10:12 p

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Japanese Prime Minister Shinzo Abe said his previous visit to Iran was supported by Saudi Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman and French President Emmanuel Macaron.
    "French President Macaron and the Crown Prince talked about efforts to ease tension, because my visit was supported by these leaders and others," Abe told a news conference on the sidelines of the G20 summit on Saturday.
    "There are growing voices of growing anxiety and tension in a group of countries in the Middle East and we will continue to work to ease tension in the Gulf region."
    "We have made an effort to ease the tension in the Middle East, in the interest of security and world peace. Japan has an excellent relationship with Iran, the United States and Europe, and it is not easy, but we play a role in this matter."
    Osaka, Japan, will host the summit of the "Big 20" group on June 28 and 29 this year.
    Member States face many economic and political challenges, and this will be the first G20 summit hosted by Japan.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Saudi - The Japanese Prime Minister: My visit to Tehran was supported by the Crown Prince of Saudi Arabia Empty Prime Minister of Japan: My visit to Iran was supported by Ibn Salman and Makron

Post by Rocky Sat 29 Jun 2019, 2:47 am

Prime Minister of Japan: My visit to Iran was supported by Ibn Salman and Makron

Japanese Prime Minister Shinzo Abe has continued his work to ease tensions in the Gulf region.

"We continue to work to ease tensions in the Gulf region," Abe told a news conference on the sidelines of the G20 summit on Saturday.

"There are growing voices of growing anxiety and tension in a group of countries in the Middle East."

The Japanese Prime Minister also said that his previous visit to Iran was supported by French President Emmanuel Macaron and Saudi Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman.

"French President Macaron and the Crown Prince talked about efforts to ease tension, because my visit was supported by these leaders and others," Abe said.

"We have made an effort to ease tension in the Middle East, in the interest of global security and peace, and Japan has an excellent relationship with Iran, as well as the United States and Europe."

"It is not easy, but we are playing a role in this matter," Abe said.

On 28 and 29 June, Osaka, Japan, will host the summit of the "Big 20" edition this year. Member States face many economic and political challenges, and this will be the first G20 summit hosted by Japan

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 11:23 am