Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Legal expert: Acting positions entered a constitutional vacuum

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Legal expert: Acting positions entered a constitutional vacuum Empty Legal expert: Acting positions entered a constitutional vacuum

Post by Rocky Sun 30 Jun 2019, 3:48 am

Legal expert: Acting positions entered a constitutional vacuum
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Sunday / 30 / June - 2019

The word Baghdad
    The legal expert Tariq Harb, on Sunday, that the special grades and positions by proxy are all in a dissolution of their positions today and entered a constitutional vacuum, indicating that it must be managed by other persons of their assistants or their representative.
    War said that "the Constitution set the first of July the end of the administration of all positions by proxy and special grades," noting that "Today all these positions entered a constitutional vacuum and can not be run by their employers to work until the conduct of business."
    Harb added that "the law allows their assistants or those acting on their behalf, according to the higher authorities, that things go smoothly."
    He explained that "the decision of the three presidencies to extend the positions by proxy is illegal unless it is required by law voted by the House of Representatives to extend the work of the positions by proxy until next October."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 9:26 pm